The Dodge Power Wagon was introduced in 1946 and sold through the 1980 model year. The early version was based on the WC series of Dodge 3/4 ton military trucks that were produced during World War II. It was originally supposed to compete with Ford/Marmon-Herrington 4X4 military trucks but ended up being offered directly to the civilian population.
Ray purchased this restored, red & black 1952 Dodge Power Wagon in 2010 for his father “Pop”, who unfortunately passed away in the spring of 2011. When Ray bought the truck it had only a little less than half a mile on it since being restored.