AmeriCarna LIVE 2014
Ingersoll Rand's North American HQ - Davidson, N.C.
Date: Saturday Nov 29, 2014
Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Ray Evernham’s second annual AmeriCarna LIVE car show presented by Ingersoll Rand and MSC Industrial Supply Co. was held on Saturday, November 29th at Ingersoll Rand’s North American Corporate Headquarters in Davidson, N.C.
Through all of the generous support from our sponsors, donors, car show entrants and attendees we were able to make a $100,000 donation to the IGNITE Community Center in Davidson, N.C. Thanks to everyone who made our 2014 event such a success and we will see you next year!
Celebrity cars displayed:
- Joey Logano’s 1939 Rat Rod
- Denny Hamlin’s 1967 Lincoln Continental
- Kelley Earnhardt Miller’s 1972 Volkswagen Beetle
- Rusty Wallace’s 1966 Chevrolet El Camino
- Chad Knaus’ 1972 Chevrolet Camaro
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s 1988 Chevrolet S-10
- Several cars from the collection of Rick Hendrick
- Cars from Season 2 of “AmeriCarna”
Celebrity appearances were made by:
- Lou Santiago from Velocity’s Car Fix
- Denny Hamlin, driver of the No. 11 FedEx Toyota
- Joey Logano, driver of the No. 22 Pennzoil/Shell Ford
- Ryan Newman, driver of the No. 31 Caterpillar Chevrolet
- Ron Malec, car chief of the No. 48 Lowes Chevrolet
- “Crazzzy” Jake Crimmins